Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My girl....Tasha has a new family!


HI! I am named Tasha! I was rescued after having a litter of pups- my owners no longer wantedme :(... I was taken to a KS kill shelter. Inspite of that, I LOVE them and all people! My duties as momma is over and now I can take on a new role as your very best friend!. I've been spayed, so it's only a matter of time before I get my girlish figure back too ;-)" A perfect home for me would be one with LOTS of people to love me .and a yard with a higher fence ( as I like to explore at times:)-- or a home w/ no fenced yard but with a caregiver who loves to walk me lots on leash, of course. I would not be happy if I was chained up and left alone outside tho.. as I love to be with my people the most! I hope to meet you soon! Luv Tasha

No comments: