Friday, October 19, 2007

Sorry...I've been slackin'

So, it's been a bit since I've checked in, but I'm beginning to wonder if anyone even notices. If you ...yes, YOU are reading this, how about a reply? Then I wouldn't feel as though I type to no one.
Anyway...I've been sick this week. UGH, I hate being sick! It started Monday night with a sore throat and when I woke up Tuesday it was all swollen..but just on one side. So, I think ..hhmmm if I take it easy today it will go away. And, it did somewhat..so, I go to work Wednesday... barely made it through NWW at Muldoons
Get home and have the butt pee for 24 hours straight. Oh yes it was lovely :) That a fun little bug...doo doo doo do doo do

What I hate about being sick the most ...is the laying around. I get so bored. And now that I have passed that on to you ....:) Live healthy and long with sug' at least 4 times a week~ Ster

1 comment:

Heather said...

I read your blog!!! Do I count tho? Haha...
I too have been slacking...
Unless you count THIS comment as a BLOG!!!